Masterful Meeting Management
Participants learn that one of the keys to successful and productive meetings is the planning that should take place PRIOR to the meeting! In addition to learning how to effectively plan a meeting, participants learn how to facilitate a meeting in a manner that ensures useful input from all attendees.
1. To identify, clarify and communicate the task and desired outcomes of a meeting.
2. To design and disseminate an effective agenda for the meeting.
3. To determine and assign critical roles for participants during the meeting. 4. To develop effective ground rules that will keep the meeting on track with out arousing resentment.
5. To encourage participation and deal with counterproductive behavior and conflicts that arise during a meeting.
6. To examine the nature of the group phenomenon known as "groupthink".
7. To learn strategies that can minimize or prevent "groupthink" in the group decision making process.
Supervisors and other employees that are called upon to organize and/or facilitate meetings.
Full-day presentation that can be customized to a half day.
1. Projector & screen for PowerPoint
2. Flipchart & markers