Understanding Generational Differences In The Workplace
One of the most interesting aspects of today's workplace is the challenge of working with and/or managing members of different generations. This interactive workshop examines those challenges from both an organizational and interpersonal perspective.
1. To understand and gain appreciation for generational differences in the workplace.
2. To examine the factors that influenced and shaped each generation.
3. To understand the differing values held by the generations currently represented in the workplace.
4. To estimate an organization's degree of "cross-generational friendliness".
5. To develop strategies for communication and/or managing across generational lines.
Full-day presentation that can be customized to shorter time frames
1. Projector & screen for PowerPoint
2. Flipchart, easel & markers