Strategic Planning & Goal Management 101
DESCRIPTION: Effective organizations ensure that all employees are familiar with the organization's mission statement and that key employees fully understand and contribute to the Strategic Planning process by setting and managing appropriate goals. This interactive class introduces and explores key elements of the Strategic Planning process.
1. To understand the components of the Strategic Planning process.
2. To understand the importance of the Strategic Planning process.
3. To be able to develop organizational Mission Statements consistent with foundational principles.
4. To learn how to perform S.W.O.T. analysis for an organization prior to development of specific Goals.
5. To be able to develop organizational Goals consistent with foundational principles.
6. To understand the various approaches to Strategic Planning and the tools that are available.
Supervisors, team leaders and other employees that are interested in setting effective organizational goals and contributing to their organization's Strategic Planning process.
Full-day presentation (Usually 9:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.)
1. Projector & screen for PowerPoint
2. Flipchart & markers