Managing & Mastering Change
In this highly-interactive class, participants will learn effective techniques for dealing with workplace change and the stress that accompanies it. Participants will learn how to analyze their approaches to change management and master skills that will lead to dramatic improvement.
1. To examine three levels of organizational change and their associated characteristics.
2. To discuss effective methods of planning for and implementing organizational change by minimizing employee resistance.
3. To examine the relationship between personality and behavior styles and the way individuals handle change.
4. To learn the psychological stages that most individuals experience when dealing with major or traumatic organizational change.
5. To develop self-empowering approaches to managing the stress and challenges of change in the workplace.
Supervisors and other employees that are interested in improving their ability to manage workplace change.
Full-day presentation that can be customized to shorter time frames
1. Projector & screen for PowerPoint
2. Flipchart & markers